Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Monday Meals

Mondays normally make for a pretty lazy evening around my house. So, our meals are typically made up of leftovers, take out or --gasp!-- hamburger or tuna helper.

The leftover portion of this Monday's meal was the hashbrown casserole from Sunday. (I didn't have any, but Ryan said it was better last night than it was on Sunday.) I also microwaved a bag of Bird's Eye Steamfresh Creamed Spinach. (You'll probably be seeing a lot of that on here. I could eat spinach every day!) I added grated parmesan, crushed red pepper flakes and salt.

For the salmon, I marinated it in Kroger brand 30-Minute Lemon Pepper marinade by simply pouring it over the salmon on a plate and sprinkled dill with a dash of garlic powder on top. I let it set for 15-20 minutes and baked for 15 minutes on 350.

There you have it - a very quickly prepared meal and, most importantly, easy enough for a Monday!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment