Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sweet BBQ Wings & Ranch Roasted Potatoes

No one wanted to cook tonight, which calls for....drum roll....THE CROCK POT.

I got some fresh wings at Publix, dropped 'em in the pot, poured honey barbeque sauce and pineapple chunks with juice over them, and turned it on high for about 4 hours. I did get up to stir them around every hour, at least. ;-)



Also, I peeled and cubed two potatoes and let the cubes set in a bowl of water while I got their seasoning ready...

1/2 packet of dry ranch
1 Tbsp olive oil
Dashes of garlic powder, salt & black pepper

I stirred all of the above together well, drained the potatoes, blotted them dry and put them on a non-stick metal baking sheet. Next, I poured the oil mixture over them, and coated them all over with the oil (using your hands is the best way). Bake at 450 for 30 minutes, stirring/flipping halfway through cooking time.

Every thing turned out to be delicious, and the really good news is that we have enough wings left over for tomorrow's supper. :-)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment