Thursday, April 12, 2012

I love Grilled Chicken

I could live on charcoal grilled chicken breasts! I even like them as leftovers and can eat them cold. This chicken is, of course, from the Choppin' Block - all natural, no hormones, no anything except healthy, trimmed chicken.

The chicken was marinated in Hawaiian 30-Minute Marinade, which is, currently, my FAVORITE flavor for chicken. Ryan grilled it for about 10-15 minutes.

Our sides were brown rice and grilled veggies. The rice is Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Brown Rice, and I cooked it according to the directions. The only difference is that I substituted vegetable broth for water. The veggies were sliced baby sweet bell peppers (yellow, orange and red), whole baby bella mushrooms and chopped onions. A few dashes of worchestershire sauce and about 1/2 Tbsp of minced garlic were added the veggies and they were grilled in a foil packet for about 30 minutes.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment