Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What I'm Doing Here

My boyfriend and I love to cook, and I love to write. So, I'm combining our powers here to entertain and share our "masterpieces" with the world, or...well...our friends and family who decide to follow the blog. One of the things we have discovered in talking to other people about cooking is that, often times, people are hesitant to use herbs and spices - especially the best one: GARLIC! There's more to garlic than keeping the scary Salem's Lot vampires away, and even more to it than keeping the lame mortals away with your garlic breath. Garlic is our FAVE, and we use it in nearly everything. Even when a recipe already calls for garlic, we add more garlic. I love the flavor, the scent, the texture...everything about it! So, I am here to share our love of cooking and garlic. I hope to make you laugh along the way, inspire your cooking creativity and get you on the garlic bandwagon ride with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment